Did you lose your apple id and password?
Are you guys looking to reset Apple id password to regain your access?
Here is the simple step by step guide to get back your access.
Go to my apple id page and click on ‘’Reset Your Password” link.
Now you will find the space to enter your apple id email address.
If you lost or forgot your apple id, choose forgot your apple ID link. This will redirect you to the iforgot.apple.com/applied page. Here you can get your apple id by filling the required credentials.
Now click on the next button.
After finishing step 2, now there are 3 ways to change your apple id and password.
- Answer your security questions.
- Use email authentication to change your apple id and password.
- If you reached the step 2 of verification, you need a trusted device to get a recovery key.
Method 1 (Answer your security questions)
- Choose “answer security questions” option and click on the next button.
- Now you need to choose your date of Birth and then click on the next button.
- After finishing the security questions, it will allow you to setup the new password.
Method 2 (Email authentication)
- Choose the option of email authentication and the click on the next button.
- They will send authentication mail to your registered email address.
- Now follow the email id.
- Enter your primary email password, and open the authentication email.
- Click on the reset password link.
- This will redirect to apple id page, now reset your apple id password.
Method 3 (two step authentication method)
- This method needs a trusted device, enter your recovery key.
- Apple will send a verification code on this device.
- By typing the verification code, you will get a access to reset you password.
Note: if you ever lost your trusted device, you cannot change your apple id and password anymore.