If you are a good hot queen or a handsome hunk, your mobile will ring continuously with unwanted calls and unknown numbers.
Any solution for this???
It’s quiet simple. Go to settings–> Phone–> Blocked.
Is it the only way to block unknown numbers on iPhone or iPad?
No, there are lot of solutions. Here below we will give you best working solutions to block unkwon numbers on iPhone.
- Launch settings app
- By using manual Turn on the “do not disturb option”
- Create a white list of contacts, and allow calls from that list.
- And check for do not allow repeated calls.
- This will give a bit of relief to you.
- On your iPhone, move to recent calls on call log. Go to call info and use copy feature on “unknown caller numbers”
- Go to contacts and using the + sign you can add a new contact.
- Fill the first, middle and last name and press done.
Now you can find the option for call blocking unknown numbers on iPhone.
You can directly copy the unknown numbers in the blocked callers list. This is the quick method to block.
Visit http://techieblast.com/ for more latest Tech News Updates.
- Download silent ringtone.
- Set as a default mobile ringtone.
- Add this ringtone to your unwanted callers.
The unwanted callers will not disturb you anymore.
- Use iPhone call block apps like trap call, blacklist etc.
- Add block list to the application.
This will help you out from no caller id calls.
These are the best working solutions to block unwanted calls unknown numbers for iPhone and iPad.
Note: We will soon publish a detailed guide on Best & Free Apps to block unknown or private callers on iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad & iPad Mini. Stay tuned