BlueStacks 4 is an application that can emulate the Android operating system on your Windows 10 computer. In other words, you get the Play Store on your PC and you can install any game or program from your smartphone. In this article, we will consider the main features of the emulator, its positive and negative features and show where to download BlueStacks 4, which is currently the latest version.
The design of the program resembles the interface of the Android operating system and works well with Windows 7 and 8. After downloading and installing BlueStacks on your computer, you should go to your Google account. In the settings, you can change the language to a more familiar for yourself. Tips will help you quickly get used to the principle of its work. I am glad that no additional installation of utilities or patches is required.
If you Russian read this: https://os-helper.ru/soft/bluestacks-windows-10.html
- Nice and convenient user interface.
- Excellent speed, provided there is a more or less productive PC.
- Support for most games and applications from Android.
- The ability to adjust the control and assign any action performed on the smartphone to the computer keyboard button.
- Support for peripherals such as webcam, microphone, etc.
- Appearance can be designed, so it does not bother with time.
Below the link you can download the latest version of the BlueStacks 4 Android emulator via a direct link. The application is taken from the official site and is placed here for your convenience.